The TECC D20 is a medium size pen style device that combines user friendly features with outstanding performance.
Who is it for?
The TECC D20 is for “regular” and new vapers looking for great MTL performance, or for a little more power with the lower resistance coils.
Why should they buy?
The TECC D20 fits right into the popular pen style device category. Key features include sliding top fill, dual inlet adjustable airflow, 3 power settings, and a very convenient USB-C charging socket. Battery charge life is excellent due to the 1500mAh integral cell. Most importantly, the flavour representation, vapour production and coil life are truly class leading. At smaller airflow opening the TECC D20 is power button or automatic draw operated, and it is power button operated only at wider airflows.
Product highlights• Sliding top fill tank
• Easy push fit GTL coils with excellent vapour performance
• USB-C charging and 3 power settings
Contact your Account Manager for supporting POS
If you want to purchase this product as a consumer, please visit The Electronic Cigarette Company.
The airflow is located just below the tank. This can be adjusted by rotating the ring that covers the air inlets. 4 large wholes are followed by a row of smaller holes that over a tighter draw.
There are two ways to activate this kit. Either manual control the vapour by pressing the button or inhale into the mouthpiece to automatically draw.
1.2ohm GTL Coils
This device comes with two 1.2ohm GTL coils. These are designed to provide a smooth mouth to lung vape and pair well with nic salt e-liquid.
- 1 x TECC D20 Battery
- 1 x TECC D20 tank
- 2 x GTL 1.2ohm atomizer head
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
TECC D20 Specifications
- Tank capacity - 2.0ml
- Battery capacity - 1500mAh integrated battery
- Output modes - 3 Power Modes (Low, Medium, High)
- Max Charging Current - 2.0A
- Dimensions - 131mm (length) x 20mm (diameter)
- Device weight - 64.5g
- Atomizer head resistance compatibility - 0.2 – 3.0ohm
- Charging connection - USB-C
- Tank/Battery connection - Proprietary connection
- Filling method - Sliding Top fill
- Airflow type - Bottom adjustable